Market Analysis & Strategic Development
The Specialty Cellulose industry has since 2000 regained momentum . Since 2010 it witnessed a progressive shortage of specialty wood pulp supply, a cotton supply crisis, the emergence of new cellulose suppliers, an acceleration of VSF demand and since 2013 a slow-down of the viscose staple fiber demand coupled with DWP oversupply.Today there are positive signs of a global demand improvement in most market segments as well as question marks on new DWP capacity announcements.
Those successive events are raising many questions such as :
- Where is going the viscose supply chain ?
- Will all new announced DWP capacity come on stream ?
- What is the current DWP Supply and Demand situation and looking forward?
- What are the DWP prices by market segments today and in the future?
- How is the current cotton oversupply situation and low polyester prices impacting the cellulose markets ?
- What is the specialty cellulose industry competing against ?
- Should you invest in the specialty cellulose Industry ?
- How “Green” is the specialty cellulose ?
- Is the emergence of Paper pulp « swing mills » real?
CelCo can help you analyze current and futur market dynamics and provide up to date ad hoc answer to above questions or others you may have.
We consult with following clients:
- Financial analysts
- Private equity for investment or M&A of business
- Manufacturers looking for vertical integration and or business consolidation .
- Manufacturers of specialty cellulose looking for product mix optimization, supply and demand market update, consolidation or M&A of their business.
- Cellulose pulp suppliers both wood and cotton linters pulp in marketing their production.
- Paper pulp manufacturers to evaluate and switch to D.W.P.
- Cellulose sourcing: Buyers looking for supply and demand market update, improve their sourcing strategies , potential vertical integration and lowering their cost.
To inquire about ad hoc market analysis please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org